Blogging Scenario

  • Self Introduction:
My name is Abhijit Seth and I am from West Bengal. I passed my schooling from Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda VidyaMandir, Malda. Then I completed Btech in Civil Engineering. My hometown is Malda and I'm basically a small-town boy. For Study purpose, I started to live in Kolkata and then I realized that I have to do something for myself and I concentrated on myself.
I am an experimental human being and I also have a strong interest in beauty products and thus I choose this platform for providing feedbacks, reviews and tips on the beauty and health products.
  • Reason for choosing a blogging platform: 
I think that blogging can enable us a strong understanding of the business values, brand nature, vision and corporate personality. Here, I can also share my experience with everyone and they will also be getting benefitted from this blog and thus I choose this platform for sharing my experience on multiple products.
  • About my blog:
I will create a lot of content here. I'm going to write about cosmetics, fashion choices, beauty products, outfits and more much everything else which comes underneath the "beauty" classification in this blog. I've also provided plenty of pictures of beauty or skincare products and reviewed them here as well. I will also try to discuss multiple issues which are related to beauty and also provide essential and significant tips for mitigating those issues.

 

Product Review Coming Soon...
Keep in touch
Thanks...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tea tree essential oil for skin and hair

Product review of WOW Skin Science Onion Black Seed Hair Oil